BUSINESS COACH â€“ ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE
As in any sport we need an impartial opinion from someone whose goal is to see us succeed. Someone who doesnâ€™t judge the paths weâ€™ve taken but just wants to see us reach our full potential.Â That person is a coach. A coach helps you correct your back swing, helps develop a business plan for winning, and encourages us as we struggle through the learning curve.
No two people are exactly the same. Their needs are different, as are their capabilities. A personal coach can help you to apply what youâ€™ve learned in a way that will make it the most effective for you. And that means that you should invest in it.
What are the most common reasons people hire a business coach?
- Clarity of outcome/vision
- Held accountable on specific action plan(s)
- Managing change
- Specific planning strategy and tactics
- Improve interpersonal relationships
- Courage to take action and follow through on bold ideas
- Provide a format for â€œout of the boxâ€ thinking
- Alignment of decisions with core strengths and values
- A neutral party to provide insight
Should you hire a Coach?
- Is your organization performing at the level you believe it is capable of?
- Are you achieving what you want?
- Do you have a hard time hiring or retaining people who are â€œgood enoughâ€ to do the job?
- Do you find yourself working for the business instead of the business working for you?
- Do you have a clear, measurable action plan and a structure to fulfill you goals?
- Are you satisfied with the balance of time at work and time with family and friends?
- Do your employees share your vision for the future of the firm?